If you trade or invest in the stock markets, you might have come across trading signals? These are services that offer signals on when you should make a trade in the financial markets. Companies like Alphaforcaste and IG Index offer them as part of their service.
They probably quote pretty good or even amazing returns and are offered on a subscription basis. But with so many of these services around, how do you choose a reputable one? Look for the following:
- A money back guarantee
- A social media presence where people have aired their views
- Testimonials from reputable people that you can follow up
- Past performance that is somehow verifiable
- Information on the trader that is actually making these calls
- An easy way to contact support
Naturally, you should also make sure they actually cover the market that you’re interested in. Be it the Dow, FTSE or something else.
By checking out all of the above, you’ll stand a much better chance of actually making money in the markets as opposed to being ripped off.